Thursday, May 14, 2009

Millcreek Pipe Line Hike

Well, ,you can tell summer is here, because Skyler has the hiking itch and on tuesday we scratched it. We took charlie up Millcreek canyon and went for a hike on the Pipeline trail. We originally planned going on a different hike, but the trail was closed becuase there was still snow. It was a beautiful day not too hot with a slight breeze.  And the top had a beautiful view.

This is my lame attempt at hiding! I guess I forgot I had a huge old back pack on DUH!




This is the cutest picture of my boys!

Charlie got tired by the end of th hike. Sky scoped him up and carried him for a little bit. Charlie just relaxed over skyler's shoulder with his tongue hanging out. IT was the cutest things! Charlie was in Heaven. It doesn't get much better than that for a dog. 






No comments:

Post a Comment