Saturday, June 4, 2011




So, I said there were a lot of changes coming and this is the biggest. 

We're moving to Colorado in the beginning of July. 

Sky has a wonderful job and part of it is moving to the Rockies. So we're packing our bags and jumpin' east over the mountains to see what adventures a wait us there.

We're sad to say good bye to our beautiful families, friends, and home here in Utah. 
We love it here so much, and so this is a little bitter sweet, but God seems to has some other plans for us. 

With my sweet Skyler by my side, I know this is going to be a BIG and Fun adventure! 

What's great, is Colorado isn't that Far away, which means 

 I'll will continue providing photography for all my wonderful clients that I love here in Utah.

I've added a new "Travel Section" to the Top of the Blog so you can see when I'll be in Utah and when we can schedule your next family or portrait session. 

I will make special trips for weddings so please contact me about your wedding date by phone 801.635.6371 or email lindseybriggs@live.com

I just think of it as expanding the business into Colorado. 

I've been feeling a special kinship with John Denver lately, I lovingly refer to him as Johnny- D. 

"All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go,
I'm standing here,
Outside your door,
I hate to wake you up to say Good Bye.
But the dawn is breakin', It's early morn`,
The taxi's waiting, blowin' his horn.
Already I'm so lonesome I could die."
-Leaving on a Jetplane

No comments:

Post a Comment