Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tuesday marked 4 years of Martial Bliss

We've been married 4 years!! Woohoo! 

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful and fun husband. He's so cute when he wakes up in the morning with his hair going in every direction. I can always tell how he slept just by looking at him. 

July was a busy busy busy month of moving, weddings, and also a family reunion in Idaho, but on our way back from the Cabin, we spent to night in Casper Wyoming and Celebrated our anniversary right with a steak dinner during a torrential down pour. :) {i had to look up the spelling for "torrential" but now it makes sense how to spell it}

I love thinking about the fun adventures we've had together during the span of our marriage and it makes me excited for what lies in our future.

I love you Sky. You're the bestest friend and adventure buddy I've ever had!

xoxo



{the pictures are from one of our visits to the Rocky Mountain National Park, that's literally up the street from where we live,. It's only a short drive up a beautiful and curvy canyon}

No comments:

Post a Comment